The 8-9-10 June 2018 the International Iaido seminar took place in Bruges, Belgium. It was organized by the ABKF with the help of the EKF (European Kendo Federation). Under the guidance of the Japanese delegation sent by the ZNKR, we had a two days seminar and gradings on Sunday afternoon. The Japanese delegation consisted of Kamikokuryo Shuichi 8th dan Hanshi, Oda Nobuaki 8th dan Kyoshi and Mikawa Noriaki 8th dan Kyoshi and they were assisted by European 7th dan sensei. Some 140 people took part in the seminar. This posed no problem for the Sports complex were we had ample space so everyone...
Category - EKF
Please find attached the legal GDPR information that was placed on the EKF Website recently.
“Data protection: Any data received, processed and/or displayed will only be used within the limits of the purpose of the EKF and not for any commercial objective. For detailled information on data processing according to art. 13 and 14 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) please read the attached document”
EKF GDPR Document
- Départ de Raf Bernaers / Heengaan van Raf BernaersSeptember 15, 2020
- COVID 19 – NT Kendo, Iaido, Jodo practices & ExaminationsAugust 20, 2020
- ABKF Covid-19 Godo Keiko Kai Kendo & Iaido CancellationAugust 1, 2020
- ABKF Covid-19 Deconfinement GuidelinesJuly 6, 2020
- Oda SenseiApril 20, 2020
- ABKF Summer Seminars ModificationApril 8, 2020
- ABKF COVID-19 Calendar updateMarch 28, 2020
All Events Calendar
18dec(dec 18)08:0020(dec 20)17:00CANCELLED !!! ABKF Winter Seminar 202008:00 - 17:00 (20) ADEPS - Auderghem, Chaussée de Wavre 2057, 1160 Auderghem, BelgiumEvent Type :Kendo / Iaido / Jodo,Kendo / Iaido / Jodo Gradings